Thursday, June 4, 2009

wiNdOw shoPPing..xD


Actually this morning not so in mood

but luckily after class


I met my friend

We went to Queensbay again

At first both of us just plan to go BORDERS for study

BUT

at last we went for window shopping

Just because of her today have the mood to SHOP!!!

Lol..xD












After that we went to attend our English course

Both of us had be compelled to separate into A & B classes

1st class - EG2 (Grammar Class)

2nd class - INT.CONVERSATION

Today CONVERSATION class was FUN!!!

We had separated into 2 groups

My group has around 8 people

We had choose out

3 POLICES

2 DIRECTORS
(who are charge by the polices)

2 WITNESS

1 JUDGE

PITY to say that

I was one of the director

I was charged by the polices

Because of MONEY LAUNDERING!!!

OMG!!!

I AM NOT!!!

Lol..xD

Had lot of fun and enjoyed in today class!! ^^

Finished class

We try to "search" FOODS!!!

We went to a hawker stall to get some foods

FINALLY

I get my TOMYAM MEE & LOK LOK

which I think to eat for the whole day

hehe..xD








2 comments:

  1. didnt ask me to go shopping also
    hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeetheng:
    hehe..taught you not free what..
    well, we just window shopping..
    not really shop also..xD

    ReplyDelete