Friday, June 12, 2009

BANG!!! T_T


Just now went to esplanade there

UNFORTUNATELY

I BANG someone's car!!

NO!!!


Is I BANG 1 person car

but the car I BANG moved front

and BANG another car

OMG!!!

At the moment

I don't know what should I do

I just parked my car along the roadside

and phoned my dad

I am useless!!!

Recently I really get them in many problems

SORRY~~T_T

I take a look on my car

felt SHOCKED!!!

My car is even worse than the car I BANG

while FORTUNATE
LY

the 2nd car that BANG

nothing happened at all

So, I just have to paid the repai
r cost for the 1st car

but its still COSTLY!!!

Really feel SORRY to my mum and dad

SORRY~~

I know SORRY NO CURE

Haiz...


I think today I am too sleepy..Zzz

Now the WORST things for me is

I have NO CAR to use for TWO WEEKS!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment