Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I WISH!!! ^^


Today after class


we went to Queensbay BORDERS again

plan to study there


but we just keep tal
king NONSENSE

Lol..xD

Around 7pm something

we feel hungry and plan to eat o
ur dinner in NANDO'S

as we were walking to
NANDO'S

I heard someone SHOUT my name

I saw NG SOOK YONG!!!

Lol...xD

She is in formal wear an
d high heel

LOO
K NICE!!!

The 1st question which I asked her was

"Where are you studying now?!"

She said SEGI college

and I continued asked that

"Isn't nice?!"

She answer me


"Yaya..NICE!!!

I just back from a camp which was in MELAKA!!"

She is the 1st one of my friends

which is so enjoy in her colleg
e life

from her face I can surely said tha
t she is

REALLY ENJOY!!! ^^

She keeps promoting that SEGI is GOOD

have many activities to join but not just theories

as she saw me with a thick ACCOUNTING text book

she keeps saying that me is PI
TY

Well, I think so..xD

As she descri
bes

She has a "SIAO GANGS FRIENDS"

They all keep "perli" each others

but it is FUN

As I think FRIENDS should be like this

although keep "perli" each others

but they won't mad on it

Just enjoy in

YA!!

This was what I had think before

CRAZY + PLAYFUL + TRUE FRIENDS

= HAPPY COLLEGE LIFE!!
! ^^

Isn't?! For me is..xD

I am really ENVY her

because this is a college life

which I WISH to get it
!! ^^

When she was talking and describing he
r college life

I had been recall in my secondary school life

I was really enjoy in my secondary school life

I will keep talking, laug
hing and acting

"perli" each others in class

COLD JOKES

CHILDLISH ACTION

The memory of me and SA
SA

SASA, do you agree?! xD

I LOVE all my friends

Especially

WAN YIN

SHI JIE

YEE FENG


YEE THENG

MELISSA (SASA)

All of them had bring lots of F
UN for me

THANKS!!! ^^

















4 comments:

  1. my girl ar
    dont care so much about friendship la
    if not will terperangkap d
    until now, i still not very trust
    just do your best in study
    is the best for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. hapyprinces :
    Erm..I can't really don't care lo..
    haiz..don't know what I want also..
    Sometimes I just feel helpless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..
    TIOK CHE KIA JIT EH..
    I suddenly kua tiok my name so big..haha..
    those action you did nia..i din..XD dun blame me please..hiak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sa:
    actually think to write FULL name..
    Lol..that time u will faint ki..xD
    NO!! You are the one who joining me to do together le..xD

    ReplyDelete