Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AWESOME~~


Finally today went to watch

TRANSFORMERS 2

It was so AWESOME!!!

But the story line was happening

TOO FAST!!!

Some of the part I can't really understand it

maybe I will going to watch again~~xD

Like the BEE so much

he is CUTE and LOYAL!!! ^^












After that went to KAPITAN eat some foods

there was so many FOREIGNER

feel that I was like in a INTERNATIONAL CAFE

DREAM~~ING~~Zzz...

hahax..xD

One of the FOREIGNER'S kid is CUTE

I guess they are from RUSSIA

and the small little girl is really CUTE

she looks TINY as she was sitting on the table

Lol..xD

We were planning to request for taking photo with her

we keep on walked here and there

DISCUSSING & THINKING

should we request for it?!

I think others taught 2 of us were CRAZY

At last my friend be the BRAVE one

she requested it~~

SUCCESSFUL!!!

We SUCCESS took photo with her

she keeps looking and pointing on my phone

and said to her parents that

she is in my phone

hahax..xD

Today we had did many STUPID and CRAZY things

or maybe we shouldn't be NORMAL before

Lol..xD













No comments:

Post a Comment