Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MEMORIES ^^


Today break time

we went to MANILA PLACE to take

BREAKFAST + LUNCH

We keep RECALL back

what had happened in the 1st semester


and

how we know each others

LOL..reallly FUNNY!!!

We also keep discussing the 1st impression of the "ah pek"

that time he was quite SCARY~~

but now he is getting better

hahax..xD

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!! ^^


















After class I went to GASOLINE which at TIMES SQUARE

to meet some of my ex-classmates

but my phone has no battery at all

so I can't take any photo..T_T

But I still feel HAPPY and ENJOYED today

as they all are still the same

keep JOKING + LAUGHING + SAMPAT-ing

they have no image at all

but still insist to say that they HAVE

LOL..xD

2nd STEP~~

We went to GURNEY

I drove all of them there

but they keep on making NOISE + SHOUTING

and tried to DISTURB me

they said sitting in my car like sit

ROLLER COASTER

perspire~~

ENJOYED in today GATHERING

HAVE FUN!!! ^^

next time GATHERING I sure will take many photos~~

MISS you all ^^

ONCE again~~FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment