Friday, June 5, 2009

jAm JaM Jam + pAsaR maLaM!!!


I am here to apologize

that today I had refused

to watch movie with my coursemates after class

SORRY!!! ^^

Just because that I have to fetch my brother

I think I will be his driver all the time

until he take his car license

Fetch him at 4.30pm

but reach home at 5.30pm

I think I had jam almost 1 hour

really feel SLEEPY at that time

but luckily find something to do

PHOTO SHOOT!!

Lol..xD

My brother keep using my phon
e to SNAP photo

I think today he was CRAZY

every car which passed by

he also will SNAP!!!

isn't he is CRAZY?!

YA!!


I think so..xD














SKIP today English class!!

All of us went to pasar malam

hehe..xD

There had many FOODS

All of us just BUY, EAT and DRINK!!!

Recently my stomach always FULL with FOODS

I think if I continue be like this

I will be FAT!!!

Have to CONTROL my diet from tomorrow onwards

HAVE TO!!!













4 comments:

  1. u also sampat mah
    people's car also want to capture
    still can skip english class, really geng

    ReplyDelete
  2. mix with me more will fat si you!
    XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. hapyprinces:
    I already said all of the cars photo is my brother SNAP!! NOT ME!!! Because of holiday, so we just skip it lo..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aisling:
    YA!! I think so..xD

    ReplyDelete