Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why Get Married?!


Sorry that today

didn't went to support WAN YIN

in her MUSICAL DRAMA

SORRY~~

Don't mad at me ya..^^

Because I were force to go CES

for attending my ENGLISH class

The INTERMEDIATE CONVERSATION class

for today was quite FUN

the topic is WHY GET MARRIED?!

For you

isn't important to get married?!

For me by right now

my answer is NO!!!

Because I dislike people to control me in my life

I love FREEDOM!!

But for future I have NO IDEA

hehe..xD

CONFUSE right?!

Ya..I think so...xD

















4 comments:

  1. whoaa. cool college life.
    cant wait to go. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...
    you are in intermediate class o?
    i see

    ReplyDelete
  3. ziwei:
    erm..this is not in the college..
    I am just attending an ENG course..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hapyprinces:
    Ya..I am in the intermediate class..
    why?! What's wrong?!

    ReplyDelete