Monday, June 15, 2009

BANG AGAIN!!! T_T


Today I BANG my dad's car again

actually not me BANG people's car

is I BRAKE in EMERGENCY

then I heard

BANG BANG BANG!!!

3 cars BANG at the back

OMG!!!

I ACCIDENT again

I had just met an accident last Friday

but TODAY I met it again!!

Fortunately

I am the 1st car

means that I no need to pay any one of them

PHEW~~


but is the last car pay the 3rd car

while the 3rd car pay the 2nd ca
r

and the 2nd car pay me

I don't know what actually happened at that moment

I just saw the car which in front of me BRAKE

then I BRAKE as I can

At last I STOP

but 4 cars BANG together

haiz...T_T

Now my dad also has no car to use

all is because of ME!!!

SORRY~~

He even worse than me

he has to wait almost for 1 month

SORRY~~

recently I always say SORRY to my parents

although they didn't say anything o
r really scold me

but I still feel SORRY and GUILTY!!!

SORRY~~









8 comments:

  1. wah!!!
    geng lo!!
    bang till like this!!
    sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeetheng:
    What GENG?!
    is CHAM k!!!
    haiz..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun sad ya~
    the thing pass dy....
    all the thing will get well...
    so....
    be happy la....
    dun worry la...
    but actually...
    quite serious wan lo....
    zz...
    u didnt get hurt izit?
    then good la...
    dun sad la...
    sayang~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous:
    Thanks ya..I am okay now ^^
    erm..but can I know who are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new add

    http://genievrejaredforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete