Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sTudY + eaT Eat eAt!! xD


Before i finish my account class

I had received a message from my brother

which want me to go to Gurney

I taught my parents were there also

so I just reply my brother

OKAY!!!

But at last I realize that he just want me

to fetch him and his friends to Queensbay Mall

SWEAT MAN!!!

So pity myself that just can be my brother's driver

haiZzz...T_T

Luckily my friend was in Queensbay Mall

I went to met her and also met s
omeone there

hehe..xD

Both of us study in STARBUCKS!!! ^^

This had recall my memory when we were facing SPM

we always went there just for study

but also had much fun there

Quite enjoyed the STUDY time during SPM

HAPPY + FUN + ENJOYABLE!!! ^^







After that we went to SAKAE SUSHI!!!

My friend likes SAKAE SUSHI very much

I think she will goes there ONCE a week

The waiters, waitress and cashier in SAKAE

already be familiar with her


isn't GREAT?!

LoL..xD






















2 comments: