Thursday, June 25, 2009

TIRED + SLEEPY + THANKFUL


Don't know why today feel extremely TIRED + SLEEPY

maybe is today I had ran too many places

or maybe is me lack of sleep~~@@

Yesterday night not really sleep comfortable

because of I AM HUNGRY!!!

LOL..xD

I slept at around 2am something

but woke up at around 3am something

just because of me is HUNGRY!!!

At that moment

I just feel HUNGRY

I woke up to eat a piece of bread

then continue sleep again~~ zZz

isn't weird?!

YA!!! I think so..xD




After class meet them again~~

because of my friend had lost her phone

so we accompany her to pragin

for asking the prices of phones

At last she didn't buy any phone

but we had changed to SHOPPING!!!

A girl which just came back from AUSTRALIA

had bought many~~(DENG!!! Don't kill me ya..xD)

But still THANKS her that had sponsor half of the price

for me to buy a new black dress

she said that this dress will be my this year

BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!

hahax..btw THANKS!! ^^




2 comments:

  1. u this yen peng, always spend mre then earn...haiz..got dress already still want to buy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hapyprinces:
    Erm..hehe..like it and got ppl sponsor half le..
    so ma bought it lo..xD

    ReplyDelete