Sunday, June 28, 2009

BORDERS AGAIN~~


Plan not to go out today

but I FAILED!!!

I went to QUEENSBAY BORDERS again

Today really lot of people there

maybe is because of the model of AUTOBOT

or maybe is because of today is SUNDAY

I don't know

I just know that we can't find parking

almost FULL in every floor

I even stuck on the slant of going up to the car park

so SCARY~~

Like will fall down anytime

luckily I am SAFE

PHEW~~xD

Parked at the most HIGHEST floor

8TH FLOOR

1st time parked there

quite NICE VIEW when looking down from there

but when back

feel quite SCARY

because there was NO ONE

and also in DARK!!!

FINAL EXAM is coming~~HELP!!!















4 comments:

  1. Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kod ekle:
    WOW~~TURKEY!!!
    Thanks ya..same to u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm..
    u really geng
    always go there..
    but i went there too during that day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hapyprinces:
    Oh~~ic..
    but why I didn't see u d?!
    what time u went to there wor?

    ReplyDelete