Saturday, June 13, 2009

SIMPLE LIFE FOR TODAY!!! ^^


This morning accompanied my cousin

went to SEGI COLLEGE open day

There was less people

and I feel that there was QUIET and PEACE

I think maybe is because of today didn't have classes

Lol..xD

After we listened from the counselor

we simply walked floor by floor by ourselves

The nursing floor is COOL

there have a GENERAL WARD

with several DUMMIES on the bed

Its really looks like the REAL HOSPITAL!!!

wOw~~

I really like a few of classroom there

NICE VIEW when look out from the classroom

its TRUE!!! ^^

When we feel that the lecture is boring

we can just look out and enjoy

the GOOD SEA VIEW!!!

GREAT right?!










After that we went to an OPTICAL SHOP

just for helping my uncle to repair his SUNGLASSES

we wait there for almost 1 hour

but at last the shop assistant told us that

we just can collect it on TUESDAY

During the 1 hour

I almost wore all the SUNGLASSES there

I think to get one SUNGLASSES

but now I have no extra money to spend for it

haizZz..T_T














"KE LI BING"

Quite NICE TASTE!!!

YUMMY~~






No comments:

Post a Comment