Monday, June 8, 2009

DONATION!!!


This morning all of us gather in college on 9.30am

Just plan to give out the donation which

we had earned from our HARD WORK!!! xD

But looks like this mor
ning

most of us are EMO

and I am not sure

what is actually going on?!

So I am sorry that I can't actually do anything on it

Just try to cheer them up


but I think I failed

Luckily at last all of them
had back in the mood

PHEW~~















1st station - TZU CHI

Actually I went there before

this is the 2nd time that I had been there

Like the environment there

QUIET and PEACE

I think I will go there again

hope that can also bring along the

FULL BAMBOO BANK


RM0.50 per day ^^







2nd station - CHILDREN'S PROTECTION

Because of school holiday

so all of the children were not there

We just can go around to take a look

and give out the donation

Feels that me is LUCKY

and should be always

appreciate and satisfied

what I have it right now

Thanks a lot to my parents

LOVE my family

All of them should be always in HEALTHY!!! ^^










3rd station - SPCA

Didn't have much comment on it

but if you want to have a dog or cat as your pet

Just go to SPCA to adopt one of them

THANKS!!! ^^










Last station - RUMAH CHARIS

An old folk's home which located in RELAU

They are poor as they just have one building

while their rooms are all made by container

really feel pity to all the old folks there

Hope that more society will

kindly give their hands out

OR

You can just visit them

I am sure that all the old folks there

will be happy and feel thankful to you

IT'S TRUE!!!

HAVE TO APPRECIATE AND HAPPY WITH MY LIFE!! THANKS!!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment