Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LOVE BEACH!!! xD


Today after FIM class

we went to ANANDA

(I am not sure that the name correct or not?! xD)

Actually it is a nasi kandar stall

the different things is

they have their own menu

while waiter will come to take order

I think that's all..xD

I had order a cup of TEA TARIK

and ROTI TELUR

but I can't finish

so I requested help from WEE KEONG

He is the only one who ate much among all of us

but he still looks THIN

why?! xD







After that

we went to the PUBLIC BEACH!!

Since this morning

I WISH and HOPE to go to BEACH

DREAM COME TRUE!!! ^^

LOl..xD

But it was HOT!!

because we went there on 12pm something

hahax..xD






















2 comments:

  1. stupid!
    it's the place that i told you all that the lamb meats delicious!omg!
    long time didnt go there to eat the lamb meat rice d!yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeetheng:
    Lol..xD
    You mean ANANDA ar?!
    find one day we go together lo..
    sure have chance d what..^^

    ReplyDelete