Sunday, August 23, 2009

THANKS!!! ^^


~~12am of 23-08-09~~

My phone keeps on ringing

the BIRTHDAY'S MESSAGES were sending in

Feel TOUCHED & really THANKS a lot to all my friends!!!

THANKS that all of them still remember my birthday

I am also here to THANKS

~~Friendster's friends~~

~~Facebook's friends~~

~~Plurk's friends~~

that had wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THANKS!!! ^^

PS : THANKS a friend who had accompanied me till 5.30am something!! ^^



Early in the morning

received some BIRTHDAY'S WISHES messages

the 1st one is that SI MUI DENG

so TOUCHED that this busy girl still remember it

while she is now at AUSTRALIA!!!

She phoned me twice today

TOUCHED~~ ^^

Just now around 12am of 24-08-09 she phoned me

and wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY again

As the time of AUSTRALIA

is already around 2am something


LOL..xD

Also here to THANKS my ex-schoolmates

mostly of them still remember it

THANKS!!! ^^



Because of today I need to help my parents work

so I didn't go celebrate my birthday~~

While the only friend that I meet is YEE THENG

She went to find me

and gave me a PRESENT & a slice of CAKE


THANKS ya!!! ^^

PS : She scared me again~~when she meet me!! Lol..xD





Although this year I didn't celebrate my birthday

while I still feel very HAPPY!!! ^^

~~YEAR OF 18th~~

The most BIRTHDAY WISHES that I had received!!!

THANKS all my friends!!! ^^


6 comments:

  1. haha~~ y u always taking abt me... nonit mention me so many times... hehehe~~~ anyways... juz wanna let u know... i wont forget ur birthday... because u r my super VIP frens mah~~ hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deng Deng:

    Erm..hahax..u r famous mer~~xD
    Thanks for wishing me in ur blog ya..
    GAMDONG lo~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 开心咯。。
    老是说我没看你的blog..
    我要留个言证明一下下才行。。
    哈哈。。
    我是常常被你们无视的。。
    尤其是很多人时。。
    嘻嘻。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahax..I know who are u le..
    erm..we din "wu shi" u la..xD
    thx for viewing~~ ^^
    ohya~~how was ur drawing competition?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. None..
    just have the experience..
    over 300 people attended the competition..
    hehezz..
    Lili here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow~~so many people lo~~
    GOOD experience!! ^^

    ReplyDelete