Monday, August 24, 2009

MEMORABLE DAY~~ ^^


~~24-08-09~~

The day after my 18th birthday

feel SURPRISE that they will bake a cake for me

really feel TOUCHED!!!

Say THANKS to

Stephanie, Imin, Sukda, Jesmine, Ace & Sam!!! ^^









After class went to gurney meet that siao po

WAN YIN~~xD

She gave me a BIRTHDAY PRESENT

~~USB FAN~~

THANKS ya!!!

It's CUTE!!! ^^



Night went to COFFEE ISLAND!!! ^^

THANKS Monkey that fetching me there~~

Meet Yee Theng, Wan Yin, Keat Yong, Pung How & Zephyr

Another BIRTHDAY'S CELEBRATION for me

that I didn't think it before

really THANKS for it!!! ^^

This night happened many FUNNY things

such as BLA..BLA..BLA..

Hahax..xD

PS : Group photo is BLUR~~ T_T





























GOOD MEMORY in my 18th BIRTHDAY!!!

Say THANKS once again to all my friends~~

THANKS!! ^^


2 comments: