Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ENVY~~




Today is the 1st day of my 3rd semester!!! ^^

While the HBM's students of our college

were also having their

~~FOOD SERVICES & COOKING CLASSES~~

They have 2 pair of uniform to change

1 pair is for the FOOD SERVICES

another pair is the CHEF's uniform

while it's for their COOKING CLASS...

They have to bring both of them for changing

when attending the two different classes...

All of them looks BUSY today

but I think they ENJOYED it much~~

As I really ENVY them and also feel GREAT about it!!!

Don't know why?!

Suddenly feel a bit regret that

why I didn't choose HBM?!

Well, it's over~~

I am now taking DBS!!!

Don't think too much about it~~

Just continue my 3rd semester of DBS

ErmM..

Actually I feel that the lecturers for this semester

will be quite okay compare with the last semester...

At least today the lecturers for the 2 subjects

I think is OKAY!!! ^^

PS : Today knew some new friends which is from HBM~~while they thought me is the AUGUST intake in HBM...FAINTED!!! By the way, nice to meet all of you!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment