Friday, August 21, 2009

BORING FRIDAY!!! T_T


I think always will be the BORING FRIDAY!!!

Same as last week

we have 3 and the half hours break time

really BORED!!!

Today just left me and SUKDA

~~T_T~~

We went out to TANJUNG BUNGA

with another 3 coursemates


just for eating chicken rice + soya bean!!! ^^

After that went to GURNEY~~

finally I changed my DIGI plan!!!

We loitering here and there

BORED!!!

Finished loitering

we went back college again~~

OMG!!!

Still left around half an hour

so I sleep in my car~~

ZzzZzz.....









4 comments:

  1. so syok lo u now
    me next week trial d..
    hahaha u gt scan the temperature today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ang :

    lol..add oil in trial ya..^^
    erm..ya..got scan le..
    outside DISTED JAM lo!!!
    how about u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm...
    u did something serious wrong
    cannot sleep in cars..
    very scary
    and
    girl ar
    next time if wan to watch movie, or go crowded place, must wear mask
    expecially cinema
    Kl's cinema
    got 3 person got h1n1

    ReplyDelete
  4. hapyprinces :

    Erm..i not really sleep in..
    just a while~~

    wah..KL more serious le..
    but i think Penang still ok gua~~ ^^
    btw thx for remind ^^

    ReplyDelete