Saturday, August 1, 2009

STORY IN PHOTOS~~ ^^


Woke up early in the morning

because of have to back to college

for settling my loan's things

really hope that all will be OKAY soon!! ^^

After that

drove to GURNEY to meet my friends~~

Feel GREAT!!

Finally I can HANG OUT!!!

( 3days didn't hang out~~BREAK MY RECORD!!! xD)

Many peoples were there because of

RAPID PENANG FIESTA

I think so~~ xD

I also saw many children there

Ermm...

maybe is because of some COMPETITIONS

while as I saw

most of them were just PLAYING around

but the most IMPORTANT things

that I want to say is

all of them look so so so ~~

CUTE + INNOCENT!!! ^^

agree?!





















SAKAE SUSHI again~~ ^^

My friend had addicted to SALMON

she ATE all the 3 plates of SALMON'S sushi

SCARY~~ xD

Besides we also did something which UNEXPECTED

we PLAYED CARDS at there

Lol..xD

Others were looking at us

especially the WAITER and WAITERESS!!!

hehe..xD









Continue~~

WINDOW SHOPPING!!!

Just try NO buy!!! xD

~END~










No comments:

Post a Comment