Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RESTART~~


Here come my 4th semester!!!

Seriously, I not so like the timetable for this semester

because the period for a class is too LONG

all classes are running for 3 hours!!!

For me I can't really concentrate in the 3 hours class


but I will keep losing concentration..xD

Well, I think this semester will be the WORST!!!

Know why?!

Just continue the below part :

1st - 3hours for each class!!!

2nd - The 3subjects that I am taking are all THEORY!!!

3rd - This is the SHORT semester!!!

4th - FINAL exam is just after Chinese New Year!!!

How am I going to study?!



S.M.I.L.E



~~ Sukda ~~



~~ Fione ~~



~~ Ace ~~



~~ Stephy ~~



P.E.A.C.E



Big head + Big face!!!



~~ Iyvonne & Imin ~~



~~ Iyvonne, Imin and Sam ~~



~~ 4 of us ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment