Saturday, July 18, 2009

BON ODORI ^^


Firstly I want to apologize to

my cousins and friends

which one wait me make decision

isn't me going to BON ODORI?!

At last I went there with

okok eh, uncle pung, step and yee theng

Thanks that YAM LOU = OKOK EH = MONKEY

(His pictures are showing below~~xD)

fetch us to there

really JAM!!!

Luckily I am not driving

if not I really can't imagine what is going to happen again

My driving skill is BAD!!

Haiz..T_T

Reached there and just walked around

nothing special at there

but feel curious why many people planned to go there?!

Maybe is because of FIREWORKS

for my answer is YES!! ^^

Planned to go COFFEE ISLAND after BON ODORI

but at last changed the plan~~

After dropped STEP and YEE THENG back

3 of us went to SUPPER

reached home around 12am something~~

Feel HAPPY today!!! ^6

THANKS all my friends!!! ^^

PS : Suddenly that Darren have many nicknames..Lol..xD










No comments:

Post a Comment