Thursday, July 2, 2009

APPRECIATE ^^




Just now went to my grandma's house

feel HAPPY to meet all my cousins!!! ^^

Actually I have to APPRECIATE that

I have such a BIG FAMILY

I have around 10 cousins

but for me the BEST things is

All of us are in GOOD RELATIONSHIP!!! ^^

We will find a day to HANG OUT for

MOVIE or SHOPPING

just for GATHER all of us

GREAT right?!

For my answer is YES!!!

HAPPINESS are always around me when I am with them

APPRECIATE it so much~~

LOVE all my cousins

THANKS!! ^^


2 comments:

  1. Haha。。
    my english is poor than yours...
    Yaya..
    we are cousins,closely cousins...
    so..
    we will be happy always..
    and the relationship will maintain..
    and will be better one year to year..
    right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili:
    Lol..feel surprise that u and yi will view my blog le..hehe..YA!!! will be happy and maintain it last longer..^^

    ReplyDelete