Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PHOTOS DAY!!! ^^


Nothing special for this post

all about is just PHOTOS which taking today!!! ^^

JIANG~~JIANG~~JIANG~~



Huh?! Where are you in?!



Who are you wor?!



Smile?! Laugh?! xD



Jesmine and me



Again~~Jesmine and me

Erm..After 1pm class

went to Tanjung Bunga ate Chicken Rice again~~

Phew~~but its nice la!! ^^

Assignment~~Assignment~~

After finished our lunch

we went to Imin's house to do the Database's Assignment

Ishh~~quite frustrated when doing it

seems we had forgotten how to get the database in?!

But luckily at last we GOT it!!! ^^

Around 6pm back to home from Imin's house

feel tired + sleepy~~ zZzz...

Night attend a dinner

Erm..I think is consider as a dinner~~

Continue took some pics...Lol..xD

That's all for today!!! ^^



My mum and me



Same face?! xD



Nothing do~~so keep taking photos~~xD



Here is me~~ ^^


2 comments:

  1. wa...ur blog always got photo de
    seems like ur life really relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..fun + study mer~~
    ah boh will be vry sien d le..
    quite tired also..^^

    ReplyDelete